Wednesday 8 January 2014

Memories.

Sometimes, I love memories.
But, still there is sometimes I hate it damn much.

And this night, she reminds me everything.
Fuck.

One month past.
But still, feel like everything just happened one day before.

Fuck you memories.

But I just realise, I'm not mad at anyone.
But you, dearest you, my love.

Ever since that day, I feel like I had already lost you.
Totally lost you.

Maybe I'm belong to you, but you doesn't look like belong to me.
Maybe you love your friends more than me.
Maybe I only can be your "girlfriend", but not also your "friends".

I spend so much time, to give you everything, and also all my love.
But still, I think there's not enough for you.
I don't know.

I know, sometimes there are problems in our communication.
But I hope you know, I already trying to improve my English.
I'm trying...

I know, I can't communicate with you friends at all.
I hope you know that, I don't really like those sociality life.
Maybe I prefer anti social, whatever.

Baby, I can tell you that, you will never ever know how my feeling.
I just missed the most important time with the most important people, you.
You will never know that feeling just because you never been through the things.

I don't want to be like a stupid and just surrounding you.
That's not what I want.

All I want is just live what you living.
Know you, stay in your life and love you.

Yeah man, my English sucks.

I'm trying to forget.
I'm trying not to think about it.
Give me more time.






Voniee wrote
12.05 a.m.
Jan 8th 2014