Sunday 4 July 2010

Stupid + Stupid = Really Stupid


Well...
I've nothing to write down
I've nothing to telling
I've nothing to remember
Just feel very weird if i didn't update my blog
:)

This few day
I keep see friend's blogger
Their English really good
Just feel a little inferior

Because of my English
My English is really bad.

Today Saturday
Daddy go school help me take my sem1 result
I have progressed
But I am not satisfied
Always feel bad


So , I've to study more
For my sem2 exam.
Just hope I'll get the first 10

Just full of ' lazy worm ' around by my side
I was lazy to do everything recently
I always feel that all thing are trouble
Also lost my patience too

I don't know what happen with me
Just going CRAZY?
Keep feeling annoy
Keep feeling confuse

Just LET IT
I don't want to think anymore
It's really make me tired

But I can't let it!
Monday is expired date
I still have many things haven't done yet!

I don't have done anything
But why I keep feeling tired?
What things i tired for?

I really don't know what happen with me.
I need more money
I need more sleep time
I need more relax time
I need more concern...

Those things I need
Who can give me...?

But, I still have to thanks Hui, Alex, Henry, Speaking, Lian, Bear...
They keep make me smile
They keep make me happy
They're CUTE! They are also very concerned about my

But, I still have to say
Please stop talking those metamorphosis thing to me
Although sometimes I'm action like a boy
But I'm still a girl
Please respect me==
Some more, don't talk about that guy with me
I don't want to discuss about his topic...

I'm tired now.
Today I buy two skirts for 912 dinner
Happy...? Not really.

Time to sleep.





Voniee wrote
Year 2010 July of 4

2:50 AM