Friday 26 July 2013

A little something.

Well, it's been almost 10 days I didn't update my blog.
Yeap, I'm just feel so lost, so down and so empty this few days.
I don't know why, I just feel like I need some help, but there's no one can help me.
Or, maybe there's no one will help me...

Well, whatever.
I'll just start from last Wednesday.
It's July 17th.

We made Laksa that day.



After finish the class, we both went to Sunway Pyramid.
Seriously, we have no idea what we want to do and what we should do over there.
We just go there with no reason.

Then I said I want to eat Takoyaki.
So we went to the Takoyaki shop, which is state at lower ground floor.
Yeap, he didn't eat, and I settle all the Takoyaki.



Luckily I ordered their set.
Then we go to play pool.
And just, nothing to do after playing pool.
So, he sent me to KTM around 4pm.

Thursday, July 18th.

Well, that's our first 100 days.
Happy 100 days baby.
LOL.

We didn't celebrated or whatever.
Between, there's nothing special to celebrate, lol.
Life goes. :)

Yeap, this day is one of my best friend's birthday.
Should I say she "used to" one of my best friend?
LOL, I don't know.

So, whatever.
I texted her a quite long birthday wish.
And she did replied my text too. :)

Well, Happy birthday Kylink. :))

So, I think a lot.
A lot.
I'm starting hate facebook this stupid thing, I think.

Cause of her birthday.
I wondered that I should wish her on facebook or directly text her.
But after I opened my facebook no more than 5 minutes, I straight away closed it.
Pick up my phone and text her.

And just, I feel so...
I don't know how to described.
Just feel so annoy?

While I was thinking too much too much, I received a text from him.
Yeap, after I finish read his text, my tears drop automatic.
Sorry, I really cannot control my tears.

His text is just so sweet and so hearty.
Then I did replied him a very very long text too.
One hour past, he didn't replied, cause he already fall asleep.

In the middle night, I just feel so hard to fall asleep.
I text him a very very long text again.
I collapse, I cry, I lost control.

The night was so long so long.
And just, feel so bad.

Friday, July 19th.

Is it a beautiful Friday?
I don't know.
Seriously, I feel like I messed up everything.



That day morning we made chicken rice.
After that, break time.
Well, me, him, Syuk went to GB play pool.

Cause we don't know what to do during the lunch time.
We already had chicken rice as lunch that cooked by ourself.
So we went to play pool.

I just play 2 rounds, and I didn't play.
I just keep playing with his phone.
They just keep playing pool.

I don't feel like talking.
I don't feel like communicate with anyone.
I just wanna keep silent and doing my own thing, nothing.

He knows there's something wrong with me.
So, he just tried to figure out.
I know that he just want to know what happened to me.

But, I just let my anger out on him.
I just, losing my control...
I knew that...

I wanted to say sorry to him..
But I don't know why, why I didn't say it out.
I just told him that I'm too tired.

Sorry baby..
I just, feel so uncomfortable.
Sorry... :'(

The class start.
We are going to made Chicken Pie.

Well, I don't know what happen to the dough.
Feels like bread dough!
It shouldn't be like that!
ISH!

WTH everything happens!
WHAT THE HELL!

I just make it and bring into bake.
That's all.
I don't care how is it taste like, how is it looks like.
There's not enough time for me to worry about that.



Luckily, the pie still looks nice after baked.
But, I didn't eat.
I give it to junior.
I don't feel like eating anything.

Well, our KL planned already cancel.
Cause his mom need the car on Saturday and Sunday.
So, no more one day trip to KL.

Saturday, July 20th.

There's an education fair at Midvalley.
Well, I'm going.

I just wish to continue study after I graduate from cilantro.
So, I went to the edu fair alone.

When I arrived Midvalley, someone is trying to block my way.
I look up who is that ass-hole keep blocking my way.
That's someone that I know, Sheng Han!
Surprising me, LOL!

I thought that he can make his night for me.
I thought that we can have dinner together at midvalley.
But, everything changes....

His mom gonna use the car until night.
He's not going anywhere, can't going anywhere too.
I just feel so lose...

I don't know what to had for my dinner.
I don't know where to walk and also what to do.
I don't know how to go back.

I'm just waiting for the time pass.
I knew that.
I walking with no idea, without target.

I found something that I want to do for a very long time.
So, I waste almost one hour to make that things.
Just for him.



So, I haven had my dinner and I already at KTM waiting for the train to go back.
I really don't know what to eat.
I don't feel like had my dinner alone too.

On the way back, I text 1st sister.
But she don't want to pick up me.
So, I went to Subang.

The night was so dark.
I walking out KTM station alone to Subang Parade.
Feel so terrible and so uncomfortable when walking alone in the dark night.

Something pop out on my mind.
"Maybe no one will care about me if there's someone violate me or rob me now."

I keep walk around in Subang Parade.
I have no idea what should I eat.
But, I'm very very very hungry.

So, I had my dinner at uncle lim's again.
I ordered a Nasi lemak rendang chicken, a curry puff and barley.
I feel like the food have no taste.



I stay alone at subang parade until almost 10.
Then I walk to outside Empire, wait for 2nd sis.
I stand at there almost 45 minutes, yeap, almost 11pm that day.
I was standing alone there.

Waiting for more disappointed.
Waiting for more blankness.
Waiting like a stupid.

I cried a lot on that day, seriously.
I feel like im a trouble maker.
I just feel that im so useless.

No one love me, no one like me.
Everyone is leaving me.
I have no friends.
I lost everything.
They all mad at me with a lot of reason, maybe..

I am collapse.

Sunday, July 21st.

A day that I don't talk so much.
I don't feel like talking.
I just feel that no matter what I said, everything are wrong.
Everyone scolding me, mad at me, whatever.

So, I choose to keep quiet the whole day.

One thing I can confirm that.
I didn't talk more than 10 words on that day.
Whatever.

Well, he said I'm scaring him.
Yeap, maybe I am.
I'm so sorry.

I just feel so lost.
So uncomfortable.
Well, I'm so sorry bii...

I try to be back the original me and face him.
Yes, I'm trying.
I don't want to lose anyone any more.
I don't want....

If I lose him now, I'm gonna die.
Seriously, I'm gonna die...

Monday July 22nd.

I went to learn drive in the early morning.
I just, drive like usual.
But, this time a little bit different(?)

On the way back home, I feel so sleepy so sleepy.
I try to drive faster, just wish that I could back home earlier.
Cause I want to sleep!
I want to sleep, that's all.

I arrive home around 12pm.
I haven eat anything from morning until I went home.
So I just make milo with cornflakes.
That's my brunch.

Then, I got his call.
Then, I got his text before I go for nap.
He wanted to come my house hang a while.

He arrived my house around 4.45pm.
Then spent the time together.
Until Jeanne back home.

I went to shower.
Then we went for movie.
Pacific Rim.

We went to Bukit Raja AEON.
The movie show on 8.25pm.
Before the movie, we went for dinner.



Nothing special, we just had our dinner at old town.
I had curry chicken, he had rendang chicken.
Happy to spent time with him, seriously.

We just go for movie after dinner.
Bought popcorn, and drinks.

After the movie, almost 11pm.
He after he sent me home, already 11 something.
Then I just get ready for the next day class.
Like usual, I slept before 1am.

Tuesday, July 23rd.

很难形容的一天?
其实也没有。
只是,我没有再那么失控了。
也许。

星期二早上,上课去。
那天做Sweet and sour fish。
我的最爱。

所以,很好的去做了。
也很快的就做好了。
也很不小心的被油烫伤了手。
疼死了。

所以,包括等他跟他的组员一起洗厨房。
也才接近12点罢了。
这一天的课还真快结束。

所以,就准备回去噜。
因为,他要在1点之前回到家。

去KTM的路是要直走的。
去他家的路是要右转的。
他停的路线是右转的。

我没有说些什么。
只是一直告诉自己,不要想太多了。
也许他只是回家拿些东西罢了。

然后,他说他去打包给他妹妹。
他回来,很自然就问他东西了。

我说,你知道你妹妹喜欢吃什么的啊?
他说,知道啊。
我说,你这哥哥真好啊。

我觉得很可笑。
因为家里没有人知道我喜欢吃什么。
阿哈。

左转,是去火车站。
右转,是去他家。
结果,他右转了。

我还是告诉自己说。
他也许只是回家拿东西罢了。
也许他要跟我去约会也说不定,阿哈。

到他家楼下,他并不像平时那样停在旁边。
而是找个泊车位,Parking。
他平时Reverse parking都很好,当这回失水准了。

这回,不在乎我想太多了。
而是,真的。

他Off engine, said, kia.
下了车,他就牵着我的手,走进底楼电梯。
是的,他带我去他家。

到了15楼,他还让我猜哪间是他家。
我一猜就猜中了。
谁让他的拖鞋在外面啊。
啊哈哈哈哈。

然后看到他放着鞋子。
我就笑说他好像随便把鞋子丢进鞋橱罢了。
他就抓着我看一个A4纸。

我看了,说,哇噻。
我说,你妈妈真的有丢过你们的鞋子啊?
他说,没有哦。
我说,cheyyyy。


走进去,看到的就是很简单的客厅。
是的,我喜欢这样的感觉。
简单,平凡,普通。

这种感觉很轻松,很舒服。
真的。

转向右边看,很多照片!
很自然的就走上前去看。
结果被他抓起来了,还被禁止看。 -.-

好吧,我没有他那么有力。
所以我服从他。 ==

他就让我猜,哪间是他的房间。
我一猜就猜中了。
没办法,他妈妈的留言出卖了他。
啊哈哈哈。

他开门走进去,直接关门。
我推不开。 ==
我没有他那么有力。

所以,我跑去看照片去了。
那些都是他们一家人去旅行的时候拍的照片。
很多他14,15岁那样的照片。

阿哈。
他禁止我拍照。
所以,我没有拍照。

然后他还带我去他妹妹的房间绕一圈。
他妹妹的房间的那个风景特别好。
因为是属于靠窗的。
所以,可以看到外面的一切美好风景。

然后大概掠过了看一看。
他妈妈也有留言给他妹妹。

然后进去他房间。
果然是男生的房间。
好乱。

是的,强迫症有点发作。
有种想要跟他收拾的冲动。==
可是我忍下来了。

是的,我几乎都在参观他的房间,他的家。
躺在他的床上,真好。

一个人一间房间,真好。
一个人睡一张双人床,真好。
这么简单的一个家,真好。
这一切的感觉都真好。

躺在他床上,他抱着我。
他说,现在我们两个这样就好象一对夫妻。
我笑笑,点点头。

他说,我一定会等,等到我们结婚的那一天,你就完全属于我的了。
我说,你这么确定你会等?
他说,不一定咧。

是的,我完全处在幸福的状态当中。
这样简简单单的感觉,真的很幸福。
感觉真的很好。

他家有钢琴。
我叫他弹。
他却叫我弹。

遗憾的是,我只会那么两首歌罢了。
而且,家里没有钢琴。
好久没有弹了,都快要忘记了。

卡农,完完全全是我自己听出来的。
没有看谱,没有上网搜索。
用自己的耳朵听出来,弹出来。

所以,我记得。
记得一清二楚。
可是还是弹错了。
阿哈。

另一首,Get It Right。
配音是看谱的。
主旋律是自己听出来的。

所以,有点忘记了。
可是,还好啦。
我最后统统都记得了。

哈哈哈哈哈哈。

他咧,都忘光了。
只记得童话的一点点的旋律。
所以,我也学会了的说。
阿哈。

随后,他就这样睡着了。
看得出他很累。
只想要让他好好的睡。

看着他熟睡的样子。
果然不是我看错。
因为不管看几次,每次他熟睡的时候,眼睛都开一点点的。

阿哈。

话说,他妈妈真的很细心。
在他家里,到处都可以看到他妈妈的字。
贴在墙上,门上,到处都有。

我很喜欢他们一家人这样的相处方式。
感觉很好。
真的。

看到他床边的橱柜上有他的个人照。
天啊啊啊啊啊啊,真的是很可爱,太可爱了!
他说那时候他好象14,15岁那样,特别多人追。

老实说,很可爱,也蛮帅的。
只是,我没有告诉他看起来满帅。
我只是说很可爱罢了。

可是,真的很可爱。
可爱得我都想要把那张照片私藏起来。
啊哈哈哈哈哈。

老实说,我真的很想。
啊哈哈哈哈。

就这样,在他家混到4点那样。
他就送我到火车站。

星期二就这样。
这么一天就过去了。
感觉很开心,真的。 :))

Wednesday, July 24th.

唯一一天,没有去上课的一天。
说真的,感觉真的很奇怪。
没有去上课,真的很奇怪。

自从开始在Cilantro读书之后。
不管生病还是怎样,我都照样去上课。
就是一定要上课就对了。

可是,这一天我没有去上课。
因为,我考车去了。

早上7点那样起床。
洗刷好后,7点25分那样出门。
说真的,9点那样我才到那边。

在去的路上,他信息了我。
在去的路上,我睡着了。
很累啊。

然后阿,在那边报名那些什么鬼的咯。
我的号码,37号。
然后就是等咯。

然后啊,终于开始了咯。
又要等咯。
谁让我是37号咧。

然后啊,总算到我了。
那辆车,很好控制的说。
阿哈。

Bukit,完美啦。 :3
接下来就是Parking了。

说真的,我看到每个人似乎很紧张。
全部脸色都似乎很紧绷。
我倒是完全处在轻松状态。
啊哈哈哈哈哈。

Parking特别慢。
所以等挺久的。
到我啦。

又是完美的搞定。
最后就是3 point turn了。
我每次都做不好的那个。

这回,我不容许自己出任何的差错。
所以,我拼了。
所以,我做到了最好的了。

心情好到爆!
啊哈哈哈哈。
Bahagian 2 就这样给我Pass了。

他还叫我不要太有自信。
要使Fail了就完蛋了。
阿哈,我怎么可能让自己Fail。

接下来就是等Jalan Raya了。
好慢好慢啊。
我的Bahagian 2考好了,Jalan Raya的才到10多号罢了。

没想到,等了那么久……
最后先等到的是一场暴风雨。
真是的……

雨下得好大。
说真的,我没有在下雨天驾车过。
多希望在轮到我之前,雨会停。

可惜,轮到我的时候,雨势还是一样。
根本就停不下来。

好吧。
上车。
调镜子,调椅子。
绑安全带。

车灯那些什么鬼的,碰都没有碰到。
那个JPJ就说Jalan jalan的。
我说,Jalan A atau jalan B?
JPJ说,Jalan, jalan, jalan saja lah.
我说,Okay okay.

他似乎很不耐烦地说。
所以,也不敢再问多。
就走咯。

Jalan B的路程比较短。
可是,连Jalan B的终点都还没有到。
那个JPJ很忽然的要我U-Turn回去了。

瓦塞。
我一瞬间乱了套。
那个JPJ还帮我很多的忙。==

好吧。
我是这么多辆车当中。
最迟出发的。
最早回到的。

看看看。
我Lulus了。 ==
发生了什么事吗?
我不知道。 ==

我看着那张纸。
冷笑了。
哈哈哈哈哈……

还没有1点。
我考完了。
可是,还没得回。

等等等。
早上什么都没有吃。
等到了接近2点了。

他妈的累。
总算在他们那边的Canteen买些东西吃了。
他们的Canteen也总算开了那么一下下。 -.-

3点那样,准备回去了。
回的路上,我睡着了。
很累啊。

回到家4点了。
累死了。
聊聊天,4点半来了。

上吉他课去。
然后晚上就这样度过了。

经过跟老师的谈话。
我想通了一句话,也许会了一句话。
人总在逆境中学会成长。

11点就躺在床上了。
给他拨个电话。
聊了一下。

Thursday, July 25.

像平常那样。
搭火车。
等他。

他居然睡不醒。
等了他整整45分钟吧。
他还是睡不醒的样。

到学校,看到宝顺。
宝顺说,Fail了?
我说,肯定Pass啦!
宝顺说,天没眼啊!
我说,吃大便你。==

就说了好多好多。
好吧,上课去。
可是早上Theory课没有东西上。

只是要整理Assignment,然后交上去罢了。
就这样咯。
整堂课几乎都在跟宝顺和PK聊天。

10点半,就放人了。
宝顺和PK先去Summit。
因为宝顺要买Minion。

然后啊,我们俩才慢慢走去。

瓦塞。
真的很夸张。
才10点半罢了,居然排长龙了。 ==

宝顺排不到。
所以找吃的。
肚子好饿。

好吧,时间还很早。
而且Summit才开不久罢了。
很多店都还没有开。

走过老友鬼鬼。
所以就在那边吃了早餐。
然后也聊了很多天。

吃饱之后,又到处乱走了。
最后又再Chatime那边坐着聊天。
这就是我们的厉害。
啊哈哈哈哈。

宝顺说,思颖啊,你昨天没有来罢了,PK就特别静。
我说,是咩,怎么可能?
宝顺说,是啦,坐东西特别严肃,也特别认真,没有什么讲话的。
我说,这么难得啊?
PK说,因为真的很奇怪啊,每次上课上到一半,都会有人来gu ji我,可是昨天就好象少了一把声音,少了一个人来gu ji我,怪怪的。

PK说,宝顺也是啊,特别静的。

好吧,听到他们这么说,心里特别开心。
不知道为什么,感觉好欣慰。
真的,打从心里的感动,开心。

原来,被人想念是这么样的感觉。
感觉真的,很好。
很好。

特别是,朋友。

接着就是,我们不断的打打闹闹。
持续着的聊天声。
欢笑声。

谢谢你们。

下午的课,我们做马铃薯餐。
LOL。

有人惹到我了。
直接爆粗口。
哈哈哈哈哈。

因为真得他妈的痛。

我们上课,穿的是铁鞋。
很硬也很重。
想象一下被铁踢倒的感觉。

而且,踢到的地方特别脆弱。
再想象一下,被人用又重又硬的铁踢到腰部。
真的他妈的痛。

好吧,我生气,我就想办法压住脾气。
喝水,是唯一的办法。
每次生气,我就开始灌水了。
就这样。



一直到完成我的食物。
吃饱了,心情才好了很多。
就这样,接近4点了。

好吧。
回到家没人可载我。
只好,一个人浪费时间。

路上,没有说太多话。
上个星期的KL约会泡汤了。

他说,明天或星期六我们去约会,Okay?我们去KL。
我说,嗯。

4点半那样,他就载我到Subang Parade了。
说真的,心情很沉很沉。
他知道的。

他说,做么这个样子?
我说,因为我想不到我到底该做些什么……
他说,你平时都做什么?
我说,每次都在做Assignment咯。
他说,每次都只是做Assignment?!
我说,嗯哼,想在全都做完了,交了,没有东西做了。

其实,我期望着。
我期望他会带我回他家。
在他家消耗时间,总比一个人四处乱晃来的好吧。

可惜,显然的。
他没有要把我带回他家的意思。
当然,我大概也知道什么原因。

所以,也只是很简单道了个别。
就这样,下车了。
没有特地逗留在车上撒娇。

如果是他想要的,他会给我。
他没有要给我的话,就算我跪求也不会得到。
就是这么简单。

他说,去MPH,那边有沙发给你坐。
他说,你说过你很喜欢看书啊,去那边看书吧。

我只是很简单的嗯了一声,说了拜拜。
就这样,拖着有些疼痛的脚走进去了。
好吧,我的脚趾上次被自己弄伤了。
一直都处在疼痛的状态。

所以,一个人漫无目的的走。
穿过Subang Parade。
过了马路,一个人走到Empire去。

去到了Popular。
随便买了一本言情小说。
又拖着脚步走去Subang Parade了。

跟平时一样。
坐在Latte Mei同一个位子。
可是,这回是看书。

一直到二姐信息我。
我才伸伸懒腰。
看看时间,距离预测的时间还有挺久的。

走去MPH看看。
看着Cookery这个字眼。
就走过去看那整排的书架了。

看着看着。
真该死的!

看到了很多Cookery的书,很想要啊啊啊啊啊啊。
看看价钱,也不贵。
说真的,事实上真的不算贵。

可是,最近存钱。
不敢乱花。
所以,没有买。

很直接的,坐在地上看了。 ==
一直到二姐的信息。
该死,我还没有看够!

快速掠过。
然后放回架上。
快步走去Empire。

刚过马路罢了。
就看到二姐的车出现了。

星期四的晚上,很普通。
所以,这样吧。

今天心情just so so.
5点那样,他的来电。
是的,他刚起床。

显然的,昨天他跟他朋友混得很夜。
不然今天也不会这么迟起床。

他问我火锅,要不要一起吃。
心里开心了一下。
因为就要跟他见面了。

可是聊着聊着,他改变了主意。
什么原因,我不知道。
很多东西,我也没有听清楚。

因为他刚睡醒,脾气不怎么好。
所以也没有一直问他东西。
所以,就这样吧。

失望,是难免的。
所以,我一直一直让自己不要有太大的期望。
免得更失望。

所以,总觉得明天KL的事,似乎也不成了。
所以,我也不怎么去期望了。
正确来说,是不敢期盼。

就这样吧。

今天,看了很多很多小说。
其实也没有很多。
就只是两本罢了。

没有事情做。
很无聊很无聊。
想念他却没有告诉他。

想念不一定要说出来。
这样吧。

说真的,小说的魅力很大。
我很容易陷入小说情节。
很容易因为小说的情节而开怀大笑,而落泪。

我不知道我这样算不算感性。
只是,我很投入小说里边的故事。
看着饶雪漫的小说,总是让我的心里揪着揪着。

对不起,我太投入了。
无法自拔。

也就这样,脑海冒出了一个问题。

Baby, you feel that....

You love me more than I love you?

Or

I love you more than you love me?










思颖 记
2013年7月26日
晚上9点41分